Saturday 27 October 2012

My Journey to Hong Kong Disneyland Park

I always love come to Disneyland... and the nearest for now is Hong Kong 

Disneyland.. Asia will have soon 1 in Shanghai. They say will be ready in 2015. Can't wait aaarrrgghhh...


I'll share some pics that I've taken there, not just the park but also in the 

hotels.

Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has 2 gorgeous hotels in it.

Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel or we called it "The Pink Hotel" is the biggest 

and more expensive than "The Blue Hotel" or Disney Hollywood Hotel 

For more details, you can access Hong Kong Disneyland the website also nice and fun ^_^


Here are some pics from the Hong Kong Disneyland Park... Hope you enjoy it...

This is the Bus Stop from hotel to the park.. Unluckily, I forgot to take picture of the bus :-(




Here we are... The gate of Hong Kong Disneyland Resort




2012 theme is Toy Story

Mickey's Fountain.. see Mickey on the surf board at the back? It will going up and down following the music. At nigh it more beautiful with the colorful lights also.



Welcome.... To Hong Kong Disneyland Park





The street art performance, I called it " The Bicycle Piano "

One of the restaurant in the park.. Corner Cafe.. They provides Western foods.. so yummy


Souvenirs... anyone? ;-)






Mickey's Candy Shop (during Christmas only)

 

 


Cinderella's Castle


The Lovely.. Mickey and Minnie Mouse 

 



I've been to Hong Kong Disneyland Park for several times and in different season. During the Christmas time and regular season.
There's some difference in the Park, of course not just the decoration but also in the Parade and the fireworks.


But, still... I love the both seasons ^_^


All pictures are originally taken by me, Susie Journey 
Please do respect for not copy without my permission..Thank you
Enjoy my journey ^_^


1 comment: